MyPLAN (My Personal Learning and Advising Network) provides a convenient way for students to communicate with faculty and staff. Students can schedule with instructors and advising support staff as well as search through available campus resources.
Faculty and advising staff can follow students through their UNL careers, recording notes, scheduling appointments, accessing basic student information, and communicating with those on campus who are involved with their students. You can get to MyPLAN directly from MyUNL/Blackboard. Just log into MyUNL/Blackboard and click the MyPLAN link.
- 60% of Undergraduates had a MyPLAN entry. Entries were recorded by Academic Advisors, NSE Advisors, Support Providers, and participants of early intervention programs.
- 27,463 student entries were recorded. This includes advising notes, flags, appointment comments, success coaching notes, KUDOS, referrals, and support provider notes.
- Instructors raised 370 Flags and sent 225 KUDOS.
- Fall 2013 welcomed the First Year Experience and Transition Program, adding an additional 1,263 student contacts!
- If you would like further training for faculty and staff in your college, please contact the MyPLAN team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MyPLAN team
CASNR - Deepak Keshwani
CBA - Megan Friesen
A&S - Tony Lazarowicz
Engineering - Kayla Person
Education and Human Sciences - Cameya Ramirez-Rousseau
EXPLORE - Paul Breitkreutz
First Year Experience & Transition - Nicole Smith
Career Services - Chris Timm