MyPLAN (My Personal Learning and Advising Network) provides a convenient way for students to communicate with faculty and staff. Students can schedule with instructors and support staff as well as search through available campus resources.
Faculty and student support staff can follow students through their UNL careers, recording notes, scheduling appointments, accessing basic student information, and communicating with those on campus who are involved with their students. You can get to MyPLAN directly from the my.unl.edu landing page or through MyUNL/Canvas. Just log into Canvas and click on Account and Settings, followed by the MyPLAN link. If you would like training for faculty and staff in your college, please email the MyPLAN team at email@example.com.
- Bill Watts
- Steve Booton
- Melissa Clanton
- Tony Lazarowicz
- Keith Monismith
- Career Services - Rob Klucas
- College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources - Nicole Smith and Lisa Karr
- College of Arts & Sciences - Tony Lazarowicz
- College of Business Administration - Natasha Crawford
- College of Education & Human Sciences - Trish Fenster
- College of Engineering - Kayla Person
- Explore Center - Tony Fucci
- First-Year Experience & Transition Programs - Lori Romano
- Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid - CortneyJo Sandidge